tinyMediaManager is a media management tool written in Java/Swing. It is written to provide metadata for the Kodi Media Center (formerly known as XBMC), MediaPortal and Plex media server. Due to the fact that it is written in Java, tinyMediaManager will run on Windows, Linux and macOS (and possible more OS).
- Get data from TheMovieDB.org, Imdb.com, Ofdb.de, HD-Trailers.net, ...
- Create NFO for use with Kodi (XBMC) and MediaPortal
- Automatically rename files and folders as you like
Movie Set Management
- Organize movies into collections
- Set artwork for moviesets
- Support NFO tags for moviesets for Kodi (XBMC) and MediaPortal
TV Show Management
- find TV shows and episodes in subdirectories - powerful episode/season detection
- Get data from TheTvDB.com, TheMovieDB.org, Imdb.com
- Create NFO for use with Kodi (XBMC)
- Automatic updates to always stay up to date
tinyMediaManager is a full featured media manager to organize and clean up your media library.
New Blog Articles
x fixed Fanart.tv reading personal clientKey
x fixed Fanart.tv using TMDB id fallback
x fixed TvShow exporter naming pattern #525
x fixed TvShow renamer (Synology TvShow metadata overwriting videos) #527
x fixed scraping of episode cast with IMDB
x fixed displaying of episode director/writers in the episode editor
x fixed downloading of season artwork #522
x removed VIDEO_TS/BDMV NFO styles (integrated these into the other two styles)